Brixtoy for C4D and for 3DsMax are free now, you can get it from:
Get it here:
This week we posted 8 archived NAB 2015 Cinema 4D presentations by top artists.
We organized the videos into 3 themed playlists:
Scientific and Medical Animation
Discover how to build stunning recreations of worlds invisible to the naked eye.
· X-Particles for Micro Medical Animation with Joel Dubin
· Medical Storytelling: The Art of Cellular 3D Animation with Nucleus Medical Media, Inc.
· Watch all Scientific and Medical Animation Rewinds
See how you can use the Cinema 4D Python SDK to create beautiful generative art.
· Automating Complex Workflows with Python with Mike Senften
· Python Coding for Motion Design with Colin Sebestyen
· Watch all Python Scripting Rewinds
Get an overview on how to do projection mapping in a variety of scenarios.
· Animating Projections on Massive Structures with C4D with Alan Demafiles
· Hollywood Filmic Design Techniques with C4D and Octane with Steven Messing
· Project Breakdown of Titles for Microsoft’s Modern Workplace with Michael Rosen, Director – Samplistic Media
· Projection Mapping and the C4D/NUKE Pipeline with Craig Whitaker
· Watch all Projection Mapping Rewinds
We’ll release several more batches of tutorials over the coming weeks – so stay tuned for more
Check them out as they get posted at: NAB 2015 Rewinds
The Cineversity Team
Spline Guide align hairs along a spline dynamically.